AFA-Care Plus 400mg is a food supplement from the AFA algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). As a dietary supplement it has no specific active ingredient, but acts mainly through its ingredients and nutritional values, as well as its natural composition.
Accompanying a conventional medical treatment, the intake can have a mitigating effect on the respective course of the disease and a positive effect on the healing processes.
In countries in the Middle East and North Africa, AFA-Care Plus has been successfully administered to patients suffering from infectious liver and kidney diseases. In addition, positive effects on the nervous, immune and cardiovascular systems were observed when taking AFA algae.
AFA-Care Plus is primarily used to support the body's self-healing powers by covering possible deficiency symptoms and providing larger amounts of certain key substances (such as phenylethylamine, chlorophyll, beta-carotene, phycyanine, etc.).
Certifications of our algae supplier
- Since 2001, the harvesting facilities and the AFA algae powder have been certified as organic according to the standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Organic Program. The AFA algae powder is free of gluten, wheat, dairy products, soya and genetic engineering.
- Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. from Canada carries out a thorough annual inspection of the harvest location. The documentation, manufacturing processes, facilities and watershed at the harvesting sites are checked.
- The globally renowned Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA) has developed a process documentation for the production of halal products that guarantees the quality standards and guidelines of religious regulations.
- Star-K" from Baltimore, Maryland, certifies facilities and products according to kosher regulations. A representative of "Star-K" annually checks and documents the working standards of the harvesting company.
Accordingly, the AFA algae powder in our products is certified as halal and kosher.
We use vegan capsules without any gelling agents or additives as coating agents for our AFA algae powder.
The capsules consist of two components:
- HPMC (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), a cellulose on purely vegan basis
Since the capsules are purely vegetable, they are recognized as vegan. Also according to the Islamic and Jewish food regulations they are considered halal/kosher and may therefore be taken by Muslims and Jews. In addition, they have been certified by non-profit associations.
Here you can inform yourself about the certifications of the capsule manufacturer: